These are an age old classic – excellent for lunch, for picnics, and for my husband, breakfast…
What you need:
- Muffin tray
- 12 rashers of bacon
- 50g cheese
- 8 eggs
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- oil for pan prep
- Preheat your oven at 175 degrees C.
- Oil your muffin tray
- Line your muffin tray with the bacon rashers
- Mix the cheese, eggs, salt and pepper together in a jug, whisk well.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the bacon lined muffin sections
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the egg doesn’t wobble anymore.