I have heard your cries about what to wear this summer, we have understood your eye ball rolling as people talk about the trendy clothes they have already purchased. And the ever-increasing pressure to look appropriate and fashionable yet cool.
I feel your need for the ultimate trouser, or bottom half garment.
I am here to help. I have come up with a list of your potential needs, and what the garment must be able to accommodate but also survive through.
Your next few weeks might pan out a bit like this:
– convincing yourself that you will get a tan in the British weather,
– working your socks off to get some money to spend during the summer,
– sleeping A LOT,
– catching up on the latest episodes of your favourite TV programme,
– Instagram-ing the hell out of anything and everything,
Your actual holidays may include the following:
– travelling around the world, finding yourself, be it on a gap year or on a mere ‘get out of England’ card,
– inter railing with your best friends ending up in Thailand hoping to survive the Full Moon party antics,
– a family holiday where you don’t want to bare all but you are not keen on melting in the over 19 degree heat of England,
– the crazy festival where you are keen to be the coolest but also the most ‘festivally’ attired, aiming to stream both Cara Delavigne but also the always elegant and well maintained Fearne Cotton vibe.
– the super fun black-tie birthday parties and for when it gets past 3am, it is fair to take off the dress and put on a comfy yet extremely cool and still ‘belle of the ball’ trouser,
– the relax days where you’re nursing a hangover, or some rather painful burn marks whilst enjoying an movie or TV programme marathon
I can hear your screaming at the computer… ‘Yes, but what is this, what is so adaptable, effective and warm, yet still, super summer themed, fun and acceptable.
All the advice I can offer you, on a silver platter, my dear friend, is:
Tahouts sell iconic printed harem pants. Founded by my friend and his sister based in the Great British countryside. Our iconic printed garments are proudly designed to last the journey, keeping you cool and comfortable wherever you decide to take them. So get yours on and get out there!
To include us on your fantastic Instagram-ing, or to see where others have gone before, in their Tahouts, please search